Reed Organs sample set
- 4 different Reed Chord Organs: Bontempi B3, Magnus 360, MicrOrgan and Supertone. The last 2 are rare models.
- Recorded with different microphones (except the Bontempi). Relative levels of the notes are preserved.
- 477 looped samples for a size of 316 MB.
- Available in Kontakt 3.5, Kontakt 4 and sfz formats. Kontakt versions have 72 instruments and multis made with the original samples and 26 instruments using the tone or time machine engines, custom skins and scripts (2 scripts for K4 and 1 for K3.5). Also the Kontakt versions include instruments with original tuning of the instruments and retuned instruments. The sfz version has 27 definition files.
- These organs are very noisy with their fan. All the notes have been carefully denoised to limit the noise while keeping the original sound but I have sampled the noise and you can put it back if you desire to. The chords have not been denoised.
I bought all these organs at a local flea market and all had seen better days. But that's part of their charm!
For more information, view or download the documentation (PDF) HERE
Complete list of the programs is HERE
Available in wave, sfz and Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or better formats. Listen to the MP3 demos below
Buy it for $ 11.99 us (includes all formats) :
Check out the free Supertone VSTi (Windows only) on our Software page.
2 instances of the Combi Bontempi Mayhem (not tuned and tuned layered), one instance has a short delay and the other with chorus: pattern
Big Air + Brassorgan (reverb)
Bach MIDI files used in the above demos are from the Johann Sebastian Bach MIDI Page.
The Kontakt FX script was written by Mario Krušelj (EvilDragon) for this sample set.
There will be no refunds, so please listen to the demos before buying. After we received confirmation of your payment, we will email you the link or links where you can download your products. This will usually be within one business day.
If you live in Canada the appropriate sales taxes will be automatically added to your order.
Comments and questions are welcome.
© 2011 Les Productions Zvon, all rights reserved